The building was established in 1959 and has been used as polyclinic. All internal decoration and environment arrangement was organized by our firm. 752m2 Kemal pasa concrete and 260m2 granite were used within the outer front of the building and total construction area. Fire notification system and fire extinguisher panel systems were established for the whole of the building. Heating and cooling were conducted via split air conditioners. Beside, clean air system was constructed.